Westerner Days Off-Site Event Registration
Host an Off-site Event
Get involved by hosting an event during July 17-21, 2019 for the community to partake in. Put your own spin on a pancake breakfast, chill cook off, dance, or other creative activities. Want to be involved but need help with ideas? We can help! Hosts are encouraged to provide a portion of their proceeds to support a local charity or non-profit of their choice. Last year, over $23,000 was given back to our community!
- On the Westerner Days Fair & Exposition website
- On both of the Westerner Days Fair & Exposition Facebook and Twitter pages
SO, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
We want to help you celebrate your Westerner Pride! Each business who participates in our Best Dressed Business contest, or hosts an off-site event will receive their own Westerner Days Ambassador Package.
Ambassador Packages include:
- Swag: branded Westerner Days swag for your business and staff
- Business name listing on Westerner Days website
- Two social media mentions on the offical Westerner Days accounts
- One Facebook event, co-hosted by Westerner Days to enhance reach (applicable to off-site events only)
Submit an event
We support our community to unite together for local non-profits and rally excitement around Westerner Days. If you're hosting an event, we want to hear about it and add it to our calendar!
Complete the form, our team will review it, and if it meets the criteria to be considered a Westerner Days Off-Site Event we will post it on our calendar!
Still have Questions?
Feel free to get in touch with us!
Ashley Nelson, Marketing & Communications Assistant Manager